Mother Nature isn’t the only one coming out of the winter doldrums. Now that spring has officially sprung, Music Row is in bloom with brand new music, just in time to roll down the windows and crank the volume up to 11. We’ve already told you about Martina McBride’s “Teenage Daughters” and Chris Young’s “Tomorrow” but that’s just the beginning. Here’s a rundown of some more new music coming to a radio near you – and where you can listen to it now!
- Dierks Bentley: After returning to his bluegrass roots to release the critically acclaimed Up On The Ridge project, Dierks headed back to the studio earlier this year – and took fans along – to work on his next project. The lead single from the upcoming album, “Am I The Only One,” leaves Dierks questioning if he’s the only one left that still likes to have a good time. You can listen to the song by visiting Dierks’ Facebook page and clicking on the “like” button, and you can also check out a video of the making of “Am I The Only One” HERE.
- Ronnie Dunn: After 20 years as one-half of Brooks & Dunn, Ronnie is striking out on a solo career. His first single, “Bleed Red,” is about the importance of redemption and forgiveness and is already Top 20 at radio. The single will be on Ronnie’s upcoming solo debut album, Ronnie Dunn, scheduled to hit stores June 7. You can listen to it by visiting his website.
- Jake Owen: Jake has been in the studio working on his third album, due out later this year, and recently tweeted that the first single would be “Barefoot Blue Jean Night.” This summer-flavored tune with lyrics like “We were shining like lighters in the dark in the middle of a rock show” will have you singing along by the end. You can listen to it – on repeat – HERE. Are you singing “oooohh” yet?
- Luke Bryan: Luke has also been hard at work on his third studio album to be released later this year. His new single, “Country Girl (Shake It For Me),” follows the same fun-loving route as his hits “Country Man” and “Rain Is A good Thing” as Luke tells a girl just how he wants her to dance for him – and the “catfish swimming down deep in the creek.” You can listen to Luke’s frisky new single HERE.
- Brad Paisley: Brad’s new album, This Is Country Music, hits shelves May 24 and his new single, “Old Alabama,” is about as country as it can get. Not only does Brad honor legendary Alabama songs like “Mountain Music” and “Dixieland Delight,” he brought Alabama in to sing on the track. Brad has put the song on his YouTube channel for fans to listen to.
Now that you’ve heard them, which song is your favorite? Any new songs you’re listening to that we should be cranking up? Leave us a comment and let us know!