This weekend, volunteers will man a number of extra drop-off locations for unused or expired prescription medications.
York County’s All on Board coalition is accepting the medications — that will be destroyed — at no cost.
16th Circuit Solicitor Kevin Brackett tells WRHI that kids get their hands on potent medications all too easy.
[Audio clip: view full post to listen]
165,063 dosages of prescribed and over the counter medications were turned over to York County law enforcement during the last Operation Medicine Drop.
Between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. Saturday, you can drop off medication to the following locations.
- Bi-Lo, 2186 Cherry Road, Rock Hill
- Bi-Lo, 1329 W. Highway 160, Fort Mill
- Bi-Lo, 717 E. Liberty Street, York
- Bi-Lo, 158 Highway 274, Lake Wylie
- Piggly Wiggly, 136 S. Main Street, Clover