The fun gets underway at 5 p.m. with WRHI’s live broadcast on AM-1340/FM-94.3 and online at WRHI.com!
At 5:30pm bring the kids out to enjoy safe FREE trick-or-treating at more than 20 vendors, the Boo Ha-Ha Dance Party, our annual Costume Contest and much more!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Boo Ha-Ha Main Stage 5:30-8:00pm
(Main Street/Dave Lyle)
5:30-6:30pm Register for Costume Contest
5:30-8:00pm FREE Trick or Treating at more than 25 vendors!
6:45-8:00pm Annual Costume Contest (see rules below)
COSTUME AGE CATEGORIES:
* Three & Four year olds
* Five & Six year olds
* Seven & Eight year olds
* Nine & Ten year olds
Boo Ha-Ha Dance Party 5:30-7:30pm
(behind Getty’s Building)
Visit the Haunted Old Town Village
Halloween Dance Party with Josh Brandon!
* Featured performances by Sullivan Dance & Studio One
Boo Ha-Ha is sponsored by the following community-minded sponsors:
Beaver Chiropractic - Comporium Communications - Hege Jewelers
Camp Canaan - Creative Marketing Innovations - Community Blood Center of the Carolinas - Comfort Systems Heating & Air – Goodwill - K Teas - Kid’s Shoe Box - LogoWorks - Michael’s Rock Hill Grille - My Life Homecare - Rock Hill Palmetto Pediatricians - Studio One - Sullivan Dance Studio
COSTUME CONTEST RULES
1. The Costume Contest is open for children ages infant to 10 years.
2. Registered participants will parade on-stage before judges in age group order. Children must be in the staging area when called to participate in the contest and parents/guardian must be present when child exits stage.
3. OTS Media (WRHI/Interstate 107) and Old Town Association reserve the right to exclude inappropriate costumes from entering the contest. Any costume deemed publicly offensive will not be included.
4. Criteria for judging include: originality, creativity and stage presence. Judges’ decisions are final.
5. Prizes will be awarded for First, Second and Third Place for each age category as well as two Honorable Mentions for each age group.